Applying for a bachelor degree from Hill University on the basis of your work or life experience is simple and easy. If you possess a minimum of four years of work or life experience relevant to the major you are interested in, you would qualify for this bachelor degree.
By life experience we mean:
• Prior job experience in any field
• Military training
• Previous educational achievements
• Employer-sponsored training and attendance of workshops
• Participation in organizations, both professional and nonprofessional
• Personal goals, lifestyle, hobbies, and traveling
• Participation in volunteer activities and community service
• Independent reading, viewing, listening, or writing
If you want to apply for this degree now, you may click here and get your accredited degree for just $479.
(100% money-back guarantee in case you do not get approved)